As the leading provider of consumer installment loans, Affirm has developed a distinct style within our marketing materials, which your business can leverage to effectively communicate the capabilities, benefits, and best practices surrounding our various financial products.
This article contains some key resources on how to market Affirm appropriately to our Canadian audiences, with both our English and French speaking languages in mind. It includes a detailed marketing guidebook for merchants to use, templates for introducing Affirm to customers, and some region-specific notes to keep in mind while telling Affirm's story.
- Brand Guidelines for Merchants (EN, Canada, 2022)
- Web Info Page Guidelines (EN, Canada, 2022)
- Quebec Marketing Guidelines (EN, Canada, 2022)
- Brand Guidelines for Merchants (FR, Canada, 2022)
- Web Info Page Guidelines (FR, Canada, 2022)
- Quebec Marketing Guidelines (FR, Canada, 2022)
Here is some collateral for Affirm's logos, highlighting the different scenarios it can be used in.