Settlement reports are always generated on a day-to-day basis. There are different factors that may delay a settlement report to be created or to be different than expected. Here are some of the different scenarios:
- Our lending partners only send payments on business days when there is a positive settlement balance. If there isn't a positive settlement balance, you will receive a report with the following message:
- Check more details on settlements here.
- When expecting a large number of reports, there may be some delays in delivery times.
- If you are expecting daily, weekly or monthly reports sent to your email address, first you need to manually set up these scheduled reports on the Affirm Merchant Dashboard. Follow this link for guidance.
- For more information on timeframes for settlement reports to be delivered, refer to this article.
If you need further help, contact our Merchant Care team using the Business Resource Hub help widget.