Affirm’s In-Store offerings are available for merchants who already offer Affirm on their website. In order for your customers to benefit from Affirm’s In-Store offerings, you will need to send an application request as follows:
Submit a request using our Affirm support widget. You will be asked to fill in a form with the information relative to your request. Fill out the form as follows:
- Your Name: Name of the requester.
- Email Address: Email address of the requester
- Subject: Affirm In-Store Offering
- In the “Description” section, provide the following information:
- What are the Total Addressable Sales (Annual Revenue) in your stores?
- Can you accept Card Not Present transactions (Manual credit card entry)?
- If this is for an in-store opportunity, are you able to confirm how many stores will be running this solution?
- If there are multiple stores, are you able to confirm if each of these stores is the same legal entity?
- If separate entities, are you able to provide the legal name and total revenue for each account?
- Which payment gateway do you use (ex. Stripe, Verifone, Shopify Payments, etc)?
- For “Case Category”, select:
- Technical Support > Integration > Omnichannel
- Select the platform you work on.
- Click “Send” to send your request.
If you do not accept Card Not Present (manual card entry) transactions, you will not be able to benefit from Affirm’s In-Store offerings. Once you do, you send your request to benefit from it.
Affirm also offers a new payment option, Affirm Anywhere, that allows customers to use the power of Affirm anytime and anywhere, with no additional Affirm fee! The virtual card will be processed like a normal Visa credit card and credit card processing fees will still apply. Click here to learn more.