You can schedule emails with attached settlement reports (in .csv format, readable by Excel, Google Sheets, and equivalent programs) to any email address for the purposes of tracking and financial reconciliation.
- To learn more about Settlement Reports, click here.
- To learn more about navigating the Settlements page, click here.
- To learn about other ways of viewing your Settlement Reports, click here.
Schedule a report
- Sign in to your merchant dashboard.
- On the left navigation bar, click Settings.
Next, click on the Scheduled Reports tab.
Click Schedule Report.
- On the pop-up, type in the recipient email address, and frequency (the default is Daily, but you can also select Weekly and Monthly).
- Click Add Email Address. You'll then see a confirmation pop-up appear briefly.
If you'd like to remove someone from receiving the Settlement Report, simply click on Remove. They'll stop receiving all future Settlement Reports.
You can download a sample settlement report here.
To understand when the Settlement Report gets sent and how to interpret it, please visit this article.