Hello, and welcome to the Affirm Training Hub!
Whether you're here for your initial onboarding training, providing a refresher to your associates, or just looking to learn more about Affirm, we've got you covered! The trainings in this section are comprehensive and will cover what Affirm is and how it works, hit the need-to-know info regarding financing, and recap with a quiz! Don't worry, though... the quiz is easy! We promise!
Select the course below based on your integration type:
Additional Resources & Training
Are you here for your onboarding training? Check out the courses at the top of the page and select the training based on how your customers will checkout with Affirm.
Here for a refresher or to learn more about Affirm? Then the following section is for you! We have several full and micro eLearning courses to help answer the questions that you may have about Affirm.
These micro learnings will help provide you a foundational understanding of some major parts of Affirm. Each micro eLearning course should take you 2-3 minutes to complete.
- What is Affirm?
- How does Affirm work? (Method A: E-Commerce website and selecting Affirm at checkout)
- How does Affirm work? (Method B: In-Store & Telesales using URLs and Virtual Cards)
- How does Affirm work? (Method C: Text 2 Apply for Auto Dealerships)
- Common Affirm Questions
Full eLearning Courses
Take our full length eLearning courses! Each course should take you 10-15 minutes to complete. Want a quicker dive into a specific area? Check out the Micro Courses in the section above.
- E-Commerce Website (Using an E-Commerce Platform Integration and a Customer selecting Affirm as a payment method at check-out)
- In-Store & Telesales (VCN/URL/QR) (An in-store shopper using a URL/QR code to apply for an Affirm loan, and then paying with a Virtual Card)
- Direct Integration | In-Store & Telesales: (Affirm is directly integrated into your merchant POS. The customer will select Affirm at checkout and receive an email and SMS link to complete their in-store or over the phone purchase)
- Adyen Terminal (If you're integrated with Adyen in-store, the customer will scan a QR code on the Adyen terminal to complete their Affirm application and pay over time in-store)
- Marketing and Compliance (The why, how, and best practices around marketing Affirm to your customers)