Thank you for your interesting with serving as an Affirm reference! Our Merchant Reference Program is beneficial to potential merchants who are interested in learning more about the Affirm experience from existing users.
If you have industry colleague, fellow business owner, or business acquaintance that is interested in leveraging Affirm, you can use talking points and resources in the following sections when speaking to potential Affirm merchants.
Talking Points About Affirm
- Affirm helps you win customers by accessing the largest and highest LTV shopper network.
- Affirm helps you monetize the customers on your channels and the customers driven to you. The flexible payment options and people-first merchant teams will help you boost revenue.
- Affirm helps you build loyalty with customer re-engagement via data driven promotions, and marketing campaigns led by our Marketing Strategists all aimed at increasing repeat transactions and brand loyalty. Affirm’s modernized return process, and instant credit helps retain and delight customers.
- Affirm has a vast shopper network with ~27M+ addressable customers.
- Affirm offers high-performing marketing channels and the marketplace has customizable offers with high-impact placements.
The Merchant Portal is your secure information portal for Affirm transactions. Please log into your Merchant Portal Homepage (here) to access reports and data specific to your business. For more information on using the Merchant Portal, please access the article here. Important points to highlight include:
- Business snapshot
- Approval rate
- Loan snapshot
- Volume over time
- By order value
- Affirm funnel performance
- Snapshot of your Affirm customers
- Age distribution
- Credit distribution
- Device distribution
If you have any questions regarding how to speak to Affirm, your Merchant Portal, or the prospect you will be connecting with, please reach out to your designated Client Success Manager or our Merchant Care team at email@example.com