Accessing the Affirm Merchant Portal is essential for handling charges and settlements associated with your customers using Affirm as a payment method. First, you have to be added as a user in order to access the Affirm Merchant Portal.
If the issue can’t be resolved with this article, contact our Merchant Care team using the Business Resource Hub help widget.
After you have signed up for an Affirm business account, you should be able to access the Merchant Portal. You should have been prompted to enter your login credentials and email address.
- If you aren’t the person who created the account and require access, speak to the person in your company who set up Affirm (they should be the administrator) and ask them for access. Instructions can be found here.
- If you are the person who created the account and can’t access the Merchant Portal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an administrator has granted you access, you should have gotten an email titled “You Have Access to the Merchant Portal!” sent from Affirm, and through the email@example.com email alias.
- If you haven’t received this email, make sure to check your inbox or spam. Also, you may have to wait a few minutes for the email to be delivered.
- You can also ask your administrator to remove you from the user list, and then re-add you.
Clicking on “Access Merchant Portal” should bring you to the registration form. If you try to complete the registration form by clicking Create account and see this error:
- Make sure your email address was inputted correctly.
- Make sure your password is at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase character, 1 lowercase character, 1 number (0-9) or special character (!@#$%^&*).
- Check with your administrator to see if you are listed as a member under the permissions page.
- You have already used this email address for a different account. You will need to be removed from that account before you can add this email to this new account.
- Try again later - there may be a temporary issue with Affirm.