Are you a merchant who still has questions about Affirm? We have a number of micro and full eLearning courses that you can go through in order to gain a deeper understanding of how Affirm can benefit your business and your customers!
Micro eLearning Courses
These micro eLearning courses will help provide you a foundational understanding of some major parts of Affirm. Each micro eLearning course should take you 2-3 minutes to complete.
- What is Affirm?
- How does Affirm work? (Method A: E-Commerce website and selecting Affirm at checkout) (coming soon)
- How does Affirm work? (Method B: In-Store & Telesales using URLs and Virtual Cards)
- How does Affirm work? (Method C: Text 2 Apply using codes)
- Need-to-Know (Disclosures and Messaging)
- Common Questions
Full eLearning Courses
Want to go deeper than what the micro eLearning courses cover? Take our full length eLearning courses! Each course should take you 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Affirm 101 - E-Commerce Website (Using an E-Commerce Platform Integration and a Customer selecting Affirm as a payment method at check-out)
- Affirm 101 - In-Store & Telesales (An in-store shopper using a URL/QR code to apply for an Affirm loan, and then paying with a Virtual Card)
- Affirm 101 - Text 2 Apply (A shopper texting a Dealer Code to a number to apply for an Affirm loan, and then paying with a Virtual Card)
- Marketing and Compliance (The why, how, and best practices around marketing Affirm to your customers)