Are you a merchant who still has questions about Affirm? We have a number of micro and full eLearning courses that you can go through in order to gain a deeper understanding of how Affirm can benefit your business and your customers!
Full eLearning Courses
Want to go deeper than what the micro eLearning courses cover? Take our full length eLearning courses! Each course should take you 10-15 minutes to complete.
- E-Commerce Website (Using an E-Commerce Platform Integration and a Customer selecting Affirm as a payment method at check-out)
- In-Store & Telesales (VCN/URL/QR) (An in-store shopper using a URL/QR code to apply for an Affirm loan, and then paying with a Virtual Card)
- Direct Integration | In-Store & Telesales: (Affirm is directly integrated into your merchant POS. The customer will select Affirm at checkout and receive an email and SMS link to complete their in-store or over the phone purchase)
- Adyen Terminal (If you're integrated with Adyen in-store, the customer will scan a QR code on the Adyen terminal to complete their Affirm application and pay over time in-store)
- Marketing and Compliance (The why, how, and best practices around marketing Affirm to your customers)
Micro eLearning Courses
These micro eLearning courses will help provide you a foundational understanding of some major parts of Affirm. Each micro eLearning course should take you 2-3 minutes to complete.
- What is Affirm?
- How does Affirm work? (Method A: E-Commerce website and selecting Affirm at checkout)
- How does Affirm work? (Method B: In-Store & Telesales using URLs and Virtual Cards)
- How does Affirm work? (Method C: Text 2 Apply using codes)
- Common Affirm Questions