WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on Wordpress. When integrating PayBright with WooCommerce, you can quickly provide a tailored pay-over-time solution for your shoppers.
Once integrated with PayBright, your WooCommerce website will:
- Offer PayBright as a payment option on the checkout page
You can either install the WooCommerce Integration through an automatic installation or through manual installation path. We'll cover both.
- To automatically install PayBright, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click on Add New Plugin Button
- In the search field type "PayBright" and click Search Plugins.
- Once you have found the PayBright plugin, open it and click on Install Now button.
The manual installation method involves downloading this plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Download the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/paybright/
Upload PayBright to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Once activated, you can configure the settings via the Payments Settings for your site.
Setup & Configuration
Now that you've installed the PayBright extension, you can now configure how you want to utilize PayBright on your site.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and select PayBright. This takes you to the Settings screen.
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Enter a Title and Description shown to customers during checkout (optional).
- Enable Test mode if developing or testing before going live. Remember to disable when done.
- Enter the test mode Apikey and ApiToken provided by the PayBright team.
6. Disable the test mode before going Live
- Enter the Production API Key and Token provided by the PayBright team.
PayBright does not have built-in support for a Prequalify widget on WooCommerce Ecommerce, but Price Transformation Widget can be installed using our Custom Integration guide.
To enable multi-site support, ensure that the WooCommerce plugin and PayBright Payment Gateway plugin are enabled at the same site hierarchy. Both plugins should be disabled at the network level and enabled together on individual sites. Example below:
Network Site: Woocommerce [✗], PayBright [✗]
Child Site B: WooCommerce [✓], PayBright [✓]
Child Site A: Woocommerce [✗], PayBright [✗]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is PayBright appearing at checkout but does not render to the WooCommerce application when selected?
A: Please email your dedicated onboarding specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Q: Why is PayBright not appearing at checkout within WooCommerce?
A: Please make sure the plugin is installed and enabled correctly. You may have to uninstall and reinstall the integration again.