Once you’ve launched Affirm as a payment option, it’s time to let your customers know they have one more great reason to visit your store. Good news: We’ve already done a lot of the work for you.
Send a Launch Email
Before You Begin
- Ensure your messaging is compliant, otherwise your account may be disabled. Review our Compliance & Guidelines resource for full details.
- Do not publish Affirm financing-related marketing materials without contacting us for review. This applies to copy on your website, email messages, and any other digital or physical marketing materials.
- Do not mention monthly payment amounts without providing the APR, total amount, and term length that the payment amount is based on.
Create Your Email
- Using your preferred email delivery tool, create an email to your customers.
- Copy and paste the text from the Customer Launch Email template into your newly created email. If you decide you need to add to or modify the content in any way, you must contact us to review the changes prior to sending.
- Double check to make sure you’ve included any required disclosures. Reach out if you have any questions.
❗️ Important Disclosure Information
These templates include the required disclosure in the footer. In order to remain compliant with our terms, please don't alter the provided text.
Announce the Launch on Social Media
Create Your Social Media Post
- In your preferred content creation tool, create a social media post to your network of customers.
- Copy and paste the text from the Social Assets PDF template into your social media post. If you decide you need to add to or modify the content in any way, you must contact us to review the changes prior to posting.
- Double check to make sure you’ve included any required disclosures. Please reach out if you have any questions.
Facebook Post Example
Instagram Post Example
Social Media Story Example