- Popular Peak Season Wrap-up Topics
- New Best Practices Guide
You've made it to the New Year and to the end of Peak Season! As we wrap up all the activity from the holiday seasons, there's bound to be a lot of spillover that you need to contend with. Thus, you'll be encountering a different set of demands compared to the preceding peak season preparation and peak season management phases. Below, you will find a curated collection of common merchant inquiries made early in the new year. They are grouped thematically, and these bundles include How-to articles, troubleshooting tips, and Quick Guide videos. Additionally, we have new best practices guides with more on the way.
Just because Peak Season is over doesn't mean that we'll stop supporting your business. Expect a lot more resources to come throughout 2024!
Popular Peak Season Wrap-Up Topics
After analyzing merchant inquiries for last year’s peak season months, we’ve identified the most commonly asked questions and topics from merchants like yourself, which we have grouped into themes:
1. Transactions & Finances
Processing charges are among the primary actions you'll be taking in the Affirm Merchant Portal. We'll show you how to perform them (if you're leveraging the Affirm Merchant Portal vs your eCommerce platform), and what to expect from each action.
- How-to Guides
- How Can I Help My Customers With Their Affirm Loan Questions?
- How Do I Fix or Troubleshoot my Platform Integration?
- Why Didn't My Bank Account Receive Its Scheduled Disbursement?
- What Do I Do If a Loan Authorization Expires?
- Why Did I Get Only Partial Payment for my Multiple Orders?
- What Are Out-of-Band Payments?
- How Can I Refund a Virtual Card (VCN) Loan?
- How Can I Get Help Processing My Refund?
- What Do I Do When I See an Erroneous Refund?
- Why Haven't I Received a Settlement?
Why Haven't I Received a Settlement Report?
- Implement Shopify Product Promo App Blocks (new!):
2. Expansion & Updating Promotional Messaging
Throughout the holiday sales season, you may be eligible for different APR rates (or even 0% APR) to attract additional customers. If you want to advertise any changes to your rates, you'll want to make sure that you also update your promotional messaging to reflect this. You can also make general tweaks to some language/aesthetics to really enhance the experience.
- How-to Guides
- Can I Add Additional In-Store / Telesales Affirm Payment Methods for my Customers?
- How Do I Get In-Store QR Code/URL for Our Business?
- How Can I Co-Brand Promotional Messaging Modals?
- Adding Promotional Messaging to Your Shopify Website Using Promo App Blocks
- How Do I Adjust or Update My Promotional Messaging On My Website?
- Why Can't I Get My Promotional Messaging to Appear?
- Video Resource
New Best Practices Guide
Now that the busy holiday season is over and we're well into the new year, how do you keep driving things forward? With so many loose ends to tie up and potential fatigue getting in the way of looking forward, where do you start? In this guide, we'll share some ideas on how to reflect, act, and plan for the future so that the rest of your year keeps gaining momentum!
Access the guide here.