If you have a customer who wants to pay with Affirm, but your business is not yet partnered with us. Check this article on how to set up Affirm In-store offerings.
Reach out to us if you were facing issues with your Affirm In-store Point Of Sale by following these steps:
- Go to our Business Resource Hub.
- Click the Support button
- Write “Affirm Point Of Sale” in the search section.
- Click the “Contact us” button.
- Once that is done, you will be asked to fill in a form with the information relative to your request. Fill the form as follows:
- Your Name: Name of the requester.
- Email Address: Email address of the requester
- Subject: Affirm In-Store Point Of Sale
- In the “Description” section, provide the following:
- What are the Total Addressable Sales (Annual Revenue) in your stores?
- Can you accept Card Not Present transactions (Manual credit card entry)?
- For “Case Category”, select:
- Business Support > Expansion> Affirm In-Store and Telesales
- Select the platform you work on
- Click “Send” to send your request
- Once submitted, our internal team will review your eligibility and provide an update after evaluation of your request.
- If you were approved for Affirm In-store offerings, visit this article to better understand the customer checkout flow.