The Settings page is where you can manage member permissions and schedule reports.
We'll first look at the Permissions tab.
Additional users can be added to the Affirm dashboard by the current administrator(s) via the dashboard settings section for any email address that needs to be whitelisted.
- Click Add Member.
- On the pop-up form, enter as many new members as you'd like, separated by commas. No space is required after the comma. You can also provide context with the field that asks you to include a message to your team members.
- Click Send Invites.
- You'll then see the new members show up under the All Members list.
Once the user is added, they will receive an automated email requesting them to setup their password credentials.
*Note: Simply adding a new member puts them at a Non-admin as a default. To upgrade them to an admin, you'll have to edit their permission level (see below).
Editing User Permission Levels
You can only edit a user's permission level, not the user's email address.
- Start by clicking the Edit link under the Actions column.
- Select either Admin or Non-admin.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Remove in the Actions column to the right of the user's email address.
- Click Remove User.
The user will not receive a notification that they no longer have access to the Merchant Dashboard.