Affirm offers additional In-store/Telesales payment methods depending on your business eligibility. In-store and Telesales payment methods aren’t common services offered on the standard integration, because of this, initially Affirm will check your eligibility with the following questions:
- What are the Total Addressable Sales (Annual Revenue) in your stores?
- Can you accept “Card Not Present” transactions (manual credit card entry)?
- If this is for an In-store opportunity, are you able to confirm how many stores will be running this solution?
- If there are multiple stores, are you able to confirm if each of these stores is the same legal entity?
- If separate entities, are you able to provide the legal name and total revenue for each account?
- Which payment gateway do you use (e.g. Stripe, Verifone, Shopify Payments, etc.)?