- Go to our Business Resource Hub.
- Click the “Support” button.
- Write “Rebranding” in the search section.
- Click the “Contact us” button.
- In the “Description” section, provide the following information:
- Will the merchant URL remain the same or change? (include link)
- Can you confirm that the Legal Merchant of Record will be changing from “Previous Legal Entity” to “New Entity”?
- New Legal Business Name
- Physical Address
- New Owner’s Name
- Contact Information: email and phone number
- GST Change
- Date of the change in ownership
Attach the following documentation:
Provide one of the following Bank Account Information:
- Voided Check with the New Entity listed
- Screenshot from your banking portal
- Bank or Company Account Info PDF
- If it’s a “Merger”, provide a Merger Agreement with signatures from both parties
- If it’s an “Acquisition”, provide a copy of the Asset Purchase Agreement with the first page listing both businesses and the last page with signatures from both parties
- Provide one of the following Bank Account Information:
- For “Case Category”, select:
- Business Support > Merchant Legal Entity Change > Rebranding
- Select the platform you work on.
- Click “Send” to send your request.
- If more information is required, you will be contacted to provide them as needed.
- Once the request is reviewed and the change approved, the Merchant Agreement will be updated and an Amendment will be sent to you for signature to process the change.
Note: Once the request is received, the changes will be reviewed by our internal team and an update will be provided within a few business days.