If the Affirm Messaging is not showing up on your product or cart page, it’s most likely a configuration issue. Before contacting our Merchant Care team using the Business Resource Hub help widget, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Confirm your API Keys are entered correctly. In this article, you can find more information about API Keys. Also, check this article on how to troubleshoot them.
Check the cart floor or lowest purchase amount available for your business is set to the correct minimum. For example, if a cart floor was set to $150 CAD, but Affirm is available for carts from $50 CAD or higher, then anything between the $50-150 CAD range won’t show the Affirm messaging. For more details on the cart floor and purchase limits, refer to this article.
If you’re using Shopify as your e-commerce platform and you’re experiencing this issue, we recommend re-installing the Affirm Pay-Over-Time Messaging App:
Delete and reinstall the App by following the steps below. Make sure you're using a desktop or laptop as the app cannot connect to your Affirm account on mobile:
- Log into your Affirm Dashboard.
- Leave the tab open.
- Open a separate tab on your browser and go to your Shopify Apps.
- Delete the Affirm Pay-Over-Time App.
- Re-add the Affirm Pay-Over-Time App.
- Once you agree to the App's terms, the App will detect an open Affirm dashboard session and redirect to the Affirm Pay-Over-Time App configuration.
We recommend trying this through a Chrome or Firefox browser.