If you submitted an application for your business to become a partner with Affirm and have been rejected, there could be several reasons why your business was denied. We review businesses on a case-by-case basis and perform a risk assessment prior to accepting or rejecting an application.
Even though we work with businesses based outside the U.S, if your business isn’t based in the U.S. or Canada and doesn’t comply with the following requirements, it may be not eligible to partner with Affirm:
- Sell directly to U.S. / Canadian consumers.
- Operate in accordance with our prohibited business policy (shown below).
- Have a U.S. or CA bank account.
- Have a website in English.
Have prices in USD / CAD.
- Your business falls under our Prohibited Business Policy.
- If your application was denied, you can always re-apply at any time! (double-check that the appropriate changes were made to meet our business requirements).
- For more details on Merchant Eligibility, please visit this article.